Services for investigators
- Assistance with study design and research protocol development
- High Output or Rapid Run Sequencing (single or paired-end) using the Illumina HighSeq 2500
- Resequencing or small genome sequencing using the Illumina MiSeq
- Agilent Bioanalyzer RNA or DNA quantitation and quality assessment
- Covaris DNA shearing
- Blue Pippin DNA sizing
- Preparation of total RNA w/ Ribo Zero libraries for sequencing with quality control checks
- Preparation of DNA, cDNA , ChIP, or bisulfite DNA libraries for sequencing with quality control checks
- Qubit or Nanodrop DNA/RNA concentration measurement
- Nanostring nCounter analysis: This instrument permits the validation of targets identified through RNA or DNA sequencing studies using proprietary multiplexes sequence-counting technology from small quantities of biological samples
- Sequence alignments to consensus sequences using the Massachusetts Green High-Performance Computing Center
- Sequence analysis using tailored analytic algorithms and project-specific analysis approaches
Funds are available to help defray the cost of pursuing high-throughput sequencing projects through the core for both incubators and funded Partnership projects.
Would you like to see the Genomic Core facilities? Click here to take a virtual tour!
For more information, visit the Genomics Core website or contact Susan Patalano at Susan.Patalano@umb.edu.